Congratulations to these new MICHELIN Plates, presented by Caviar, joining this year's MICHELIN Guide New York selection! Here are the 44 new additions to the guide. Find every restaurant in the New York MICHELIN Guide here.
Casa Ora (Williamsburg)
LaLou (Prospect Heights)
PDA Pizza (Gowanus)
Red Hook Tavern (Red Hook)
Le Crocodile (Williamsburg)
Coast & Valley (Williamsburg)
Di An Di (Greenpoint)
Soothr (East Village)
Rosella (East Village)
Aoi Kitchen (East Village)
Floret (Lower East Side)
Lola Taverna (Soho)
Chikarashi Isso (Chinatown)
Silver Apricot (Greenwich Village)
232 Bleecker (Greenwich Village)
Wicked Jane (Greenwich Village)
Red Paper Clip (West Village)
15 East at Tocqueville (Union Square)
Maki Kosaka (Flatiron)
Il Fiorista (Flatiron)
The Tavern by WS (Hudson Yards)
Electric Lemon (Hudson Yards)
Hutong (Midtown East)
Hyun (Midtown East)
Mission Ceviche (Upper East Side)
The Leopard at Des Artistes (Upper West Side)
Presented in partnership with Caviar
- Find every Plate restaurant in the New York MICHELIN Guide.
- Keep up to date on the 2021 MICHELIN Star Revelation in Washington, D.C., Chicago, and New York.
- Download the new MICHELIN Guide app and get ready to eat well. Available now in the App Store and very soon for Android.
- Meet 2021 New York Young Chef Award winner Suyoung Park.
- Meet 2021 New York Sommelier Award winner Miguel de Leon.
- How Blue Hill at Stone Barns earned their Green Star for sustainability.