Congratulations to seven new One MICHELIN Star restaurants joining the New York MICHELIN Guide this year! Here's who's new to the guide. Find every Starred restaurant in the New York MICHELIN Guide here.
TsukimiThe name Tsukimi references the mid-autumn harvest festival honoring the moon at its fullest and brightest. With that seasonal approach in mind, Chef Takanori Akiyama has created a deeply personal interpretation of a proper kaiseki meal.
RezdôraRezdôra offers authentic, regionally focused Italian fare. The quality and execution continued to impress time and again thanks to Chef Stefano Secchi.
JuaChef Hoyoung Kim worked at Jungsik, both in Seoul and New York, and he expertly weaves Western influences into his Korean prix-fixe menu.
Don AngieWife-and-husband chef partners Angie Rito and Scott Tacinelli have created a modern Italian American menu with a true global flair. Think sourdough pasta and fior di latte mochi for dessert. They handle bold flavors with creativity and finesse.
KochiWith expertly grilled skewers, Korean ingredients, and bold, exciting compositions, Chef Sungchul Shim and his team craft a truly special experience where technique and personality go hand in hand.
FrancieNative New Yorker chef Chris Cipollone excels at balancing intriguing flavors and textures and his expertise on is on display in contemporary pasta dishes, his signature pithivier and the sauces that accompany each course.
VestrySteering this kitchen's reins is the talented Chef Shaun Hergatt whom New Yorkers know well from his previous ventures SHO Shaun Hergatt and Juni. This menu exudes elegance and the ethos continues to be a marriage of Asian ingredients with classic French technique.
Hero image: Tsukimi's sesame tofu. Photo courtesy of Tsukimi
- Find every Starred in the New York MICHELIN Guide.
- Keep up to date on the 2021 MICHELIN Star Revelation in Washington, D.C., Chicago, and New York.
- Download the new MICHELIN Guide app and get ready to eat well. Available now in the App Store and very soon for Android.
- Meet 2021 New York Young Chef Award winner Suyoung Park.
- Meet 2021 New York Sommelier Award winner Miguel de Leon.
- Make crab fritters by chef Emma Bengtsson of Two Star Aquavit.