Congratulations to these new MICHELIN Plates, presented by Caviar, joining the Washington, D.C. MICHELIN Guide this year! Here are the 14 new additions. You can find every Plate restaurant in the Washington, D.C. MICHELIN Guide here.
Hero image: Albi. Photo by Rey Lopez, courtesy of Albi
Presented in partnership with Caviar
- Find every Plate restaurant in the Washington, D.C. MICHELIN Guide.
- Keep up to date on the 2021 MICHELIN Star Revelation in Washington, D.C., Chicago, and New York.
- Download the new MICHELIN Guide app and get ready to eat well. Available now in the App Store and very soon for Android.
- Meet 2021 Washington, D.C. Sommelier Award winner Bill Jensen.
- Meet chef Brad Deboy of Bib Gourmand Ellē.