Congratulations to seven new One MICHELIN Star restaurants joining the New York MICHELIN Guide this year! Here's who's new to the guide. Find every Starred restaurant in the New York MICHELIN Guide here.
Hero image: Tsukimi's sesame tofu. Photo courtesy of Tsukimi
- Find every Starred in the New York MICHELIN Guide.
- Keep up to date on the 2021 MICHELIN Star Revelation in Washington, D.C., Chicago, and New York.
- Download the new MICHELIN Guide app and get ready to eat well. Available now in the App Store and very soon for Android.
- Meet 2021 New York Young Chef Award winner Suyoung Park.
- Meet 2021 New York Sommelier Award winner Miguel de Leon.
- Make crab fritters by chef Emma Bengtsson of Two Star Aquavit.