Chef Ryuki Kawasaki of Mezzaluna (Two MICHELIN Stars, MICHELIN Guide Thailand 2019) launches new colorful innovative 7-course menu, paying tribute to the new season and its ingredients.
The new menu is available now starting from THB 6,500 ++ per person (excluding 10% service charge and 7% VAT).
Please contact Mezzaluna directly for more details and bookings.
1. Hiramasa “Vinegar Cured” Yellowtail Amberjack, Cucumber, Shio Koji, Sudachi
The best of the MICHELIN Experience in your inbox
Stay on the top of the best restaurants, offers, lifestyle, and events recommended in our guide cities.Subscribe
2. Aori Ika “Slightly Cooked” Bigfin Reef Squid, Zucchini, Sake Mousseline, Karasumi
3. Brittany Blue Lobster "Butter Poached” Chorizo, Sweet Corn, Riso, Uni Bisque
4. Managatsuo “White Miso Marinated” Japanese Butterfish, Eggplant, Myoga, Iberico Ham Consommé
5. Landes Yellow Chicken “Stuffed” Sesame, Edamame, Sansho, Chanterelle Dashi
6. Niigata Murakami Wagyu Beef A5 “Grilled over Binchō Charcoal” Smoked Eel, Potato, Horseradish, Watercress
7. Markrin 80% Single Origin Chocolate “Creamy, Crunchy and Mousse”