Raffles Hotel, Singapore
Add to favorites
The extraordinary economic successes of modern Singapore have perhaps slightly dented its legendary style and soul. Since the 1991 renovation, the new Raffles has mixed old-world charm and new-world comfort. You don't stay at Raffles for the near-perfect imitation Victorian decor, you stay at Raffles for the intangibles — for its history, its reputation and the fact that it's probably one of the only bits of old Singapore left standing.
At Raffles, you are located in the middle of street vendor heaven. Try the curries, the noodles, and the satays, for Singapore is one of the only cities in Asia where you can eat the extremely tasty street stall food and not have your stomach suffer the consequences.
Service is predictably exquisite. It's obsessively perfect and at 2.5 staff members per guest, you won't be wanting. Besides, you can't leave Singapore without sipping a Singapore Sling at the Long Bar, the place of its origin. Actually, it's pretty foul — a cloying mix of brandy, pineapple juice, gin and Cointreau. But after a few, you might just see Raffles as the imperial paradise that it once was.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Up to two children under 13 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- One older child or adult is charged SGD 50 per night in an extra bed.
- Rooms cannot accommodate more than 1 crib or 1 extra bed.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics