MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2021 Giveaways Terms and Conditions
Please visit our facebook page: www.facebook.com/MichelinGuideSingapore for entry mechanics and latest updates. There is no entrance fee to participate for the competitions. All participants need to be residents of Singapore.
1. By participating in this contest organised by Wine Advocate Pte Ltd (“WA”) for MICHELIN Guide Singapore (“MGSG”) you, the participant (“Participant”) hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions, which shall be binding between the Participant and Wine Advocate Pte Ltd (“WA”)
2. You have consented unequivocally to the terms and conditions pertaining to the Contest. WA must receive the submissions between the competition periods mentioned below:
There are 6 competitions under the campaign which will commence during 6 periods as follows:
- MICHELIN x LiHo #1: from July 16 – 21, 2021
- MICHELIN x Nespresso #2 July 23 – 28, 2021
- MICHELIN x Blancpain #3 July 30 – August 4, 2021
- MICHELIN x 1664 #4 August 6 - 11, 2021
- MICHELIN x Perrier Jouët #5 August 13 – 18, 2021
- MICHELIN x Audi #6 August 20 – 25, 2021
Each winner to receive a MICHELIN Hamper that includes all the items listed below:
1. Nespresso second life coasters
2. 1664 Blanc Glass tumbler & 1664 Blanc Beer
3. Audi on demand voucher
4. LiHO TEA Limited Edition Ezlink Card
5. MICHELIN Face Mask
6. MICHELIN Tote Bag
7. MICHELIN Apron
8. MICHELIN Beeswax Cover
3. A total of 30 winners will be selected from those who correctly and timely answer the questions posted on Michelin Guide Singapore's Facebook page at the “comments section” of each relevant competition. Each competition will have 5 winners, the participants whose answer is most satisfactory to the Promoter will be rewarded, in which the Promoter’s discretion shall be absolute and final.
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for answers that are incomplete, illegal or incorrect, or participants who fail to respond within the closing dates. After the closing dates, late answers will be rejected.
5. Names of the winners will be announced on Michelin Guide Thailand’s Facebook Page:
MICHELIN x LiHo #1: July 22, 20201 by 6PM
MICHELIN x Nespresso #2 July 29, 2021 by 6PM
MICHELIN x Blancpain #3 August 5, 2021 by 6PM
MICHELIN x 1664 #4 August 12, 2021 by 6PM
MICHELIN x Perrier Jouët #5 August 19, 2021 by 6PM
MICHELIN x Audi #6 August 26, 2021 by 6PM
6. After each announcement, winners shall contact the Promoter within 7 days from the announcement date and failure as such shall result in automatic withdrawal by the winner, in which the Promoter will offer the prize to the second next winner of each relevant competition.
7. All winners will need to collect their MICHELIN Hamper either on 19th / 20th / 27th August 2021 from 10AM - 1PM / 2PM - 6PM at ROBERT PARKER WINE ADVOCATE, 114 Lavender Street, Lift Lobby 3 #06-50/51/52 CT Hub 2, Singapore 338729
8. Before commencing each competition, the Promoter may change or alter any provisions stated in the Terms & Conditions which shall take effect immediately upon posting on the webpage.
9. This campaign is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Contestants acknowledge that all information submitted here is directly to the Promoter, not Facebook. Contestants agree that Facebook shall not be liable in any way in respect to the campaigns.
10. By submitting or participating in the campaign, it will be deemed the contestants agree and accept to follow and be bound by the Terms & Conditions, including giving their consent to the Promoter to collect, process, disclose and use personal data disclosed to the Promoter for the purpose of the campaign and competition, in which the storage period shall not be longer than necessary to carry out the campaign and claim for the prizes by the winners.
Winners will be determined once the contest closes
Participants must meet the criteria set for the contest to qualify. All decisions made by WA are final. By joining this contest, you consent to letting Michelin, WA and their partners save your personal information for brand updates and promotional purposes.
Submission Content which does not meet any of the submission requirements is liable to be rejected. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. WA and Michelin assume no responsibility or liability for any loss arising out of or from: (i) technical issues, system or software failures experienced by a Participant in submitting their submissions or accessing the Website; (ii) user errors; (iii) negligent use of the Website; or (iv) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or unintelligible Submissions. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
Participants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”). This Contest is open to all legal residents of Singapore aged eighteen (18) and above. Employees (including the immediate families) of WA, Michelin and any other company professionally connected with this Contest cannot win prizes.
WA reserves the right to determine at their sole and absolute discretion whether a Participant has met all the Eligibility Requirements to participate in the Contest, and WA may disqualify any person who does not meet the Eligibility Requirements, has interfered with the Contest process, or engaged in a fraudulent practice. WA will select the winner (“Winner” or “Winning Group”) at WA’s sole and absolute discretion, based on an evaluation of all the consolidated entries.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Participant agrees that WA shall not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss, damage, costs and expenses of any kind suffered or incurred as a result of their participation (or inability to participate) in the Contest. The Participant agrees to be liable to and indemnify WA and their respective employees and agents, in the event any of the foregoing parties suffer or incur any loss, damage, costs, or expenses arising from or related to the Participant’s acts or omissions in relation to the Contest, including, but not limited to, their participation in the Contest, provision of the Submission Content, and/or the Participant’s breach of any of the terms and conditions set out herein.
Winner will be chosen based on the best answer from all entries received and verified by WA. Winner will be contacted by email within 4 working days of the closing date. In the event that a Winner is not contactable, rejects or returns the Prize for any reason whatsoever within 14 days of notification, WA shall be entitled at their sole discretion to give the Prize to the next available Winner and/or surrender the Prize.
Prizes cannot be redeemed as cash, are non-transferable and no substitution and replacement will be made if it is lost, damaged, defaced, stolen and/or expired. WA reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. A Prize may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Prize description, including but limited to, meals, incidentals, gratuities, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, immunisations, or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Winners.
Except as otherwise stated, Winners will be wholly responsible for the payment of any tax, contribution or amount of any kind due (if any) in respect of the award of a prize under the Contest.
WA determination of the Winners and/or decision in all matters arising out of or in connection with this Contest is final, conclusive and binding and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained. For the avoidance of doubt, the Participant will not be entitled to any damages or compensation that may arise as a result of such changes or cancellation of the contest, or any other decision made by WA & in connection with the Contest.
Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute a Winner’s acknowledgement and agreement to release and hold WA harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of, and the use or misuse of any prize. Where the law implies warranties, which cannot be excluded, WA’s liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the prize (or paying for the costs thereof), where this is permitted by law. A Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any prize.
Licenses and Consents
Each Participant agrees to grant WA a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub licensable and irrevocable license, their agents, officers or any party authorised by WA to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, integrate, prepare derivative works of, perform in public, communicate to the public, broadcast, and reproduce the Submission Content in whole or in part in or on any and all mediums and platforms for the purpose of promoting the MICHELIN Guide Singapore, including but not limited to displaying the Submission Content and/or any variation thereof on the Website or any of WA websites or a third party’s and other online platforms including social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, making available to third party(ies) and/or members of the public via the Internet and/or successive technologies for downloading, printing and operating.
Each Winner acknowledges and agrees that WA shall be allowed to obtain images and video footage of the Winner’s utilisation of the Prize. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent by each Winner to allow the use of the Winners’ names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by WA in whole or in part in or on any and all mediums and platforms for the purposes of promoting the MICHELIN Guide Singapore, including but not limited to displaying the Submission Content and/or any variation thereof on the Website or any of WA websites or a third party’s and other online platforms including social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, making available to third party(ies) and/or members of the public via the Internet and/or successive technologies for downloading, printing and operating.
The Participant and each Winner hereby consents to and agrees that any and all personal data about them that WA collects, including names and/or likeness and online submissions for the Contest, may be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the Contest, and to such persons as may be involved in operating or promoting the Contest, including employees, agents and sub-contractors of WA.
WA may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of these terms and conditions governing the Contest, including but not limited to terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior written notice.
In the event the Participant breaches any of the terms and conditions governing the Contest, and/or the terms governing the use of Facebook or the Website, WA shall have the sole right and discretion to immediately disqualify any or all of the Participant’s submissions without the need to notify the Participant. WA decision on this shall be final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The Participant, each Winner and WA hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.