To win simply:
1. Answer the questions correctly (A,B or C) on our Facebook post on: https://www.facebook.com/MichelinGuideSingapore/
2. Like Les Amis Group's Facebook Page.
3. Competition closes on: 11:59PM, Mon, 10th May, 2021, winners announced 11th May, 2021 on Michelin Guide Singapore Facebook page.
- 3 x $100 dollar dining vouchers.
*Terms and conditions apply; prize open to Singapore residents only; travel costs to restaurants not included
By participating in this contest organised by Wine Advocate Pte Ltd (“WA”) for MICHELIN Guide Singapore (“MGSG”) you, the participant (“Participant”) hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions, which shall be binding between the Participant and Wine Advocate Pte Ltd (“WA”):
1. You have consented unequivocally to the terms and conditions pertaining to the Contest.
2. WA must receive the submissions between 7th May 2021, 0900 Hours (GMT +8.00) and 10th May 2021, 2359 Hours (GMT +8.00) (“Contest Period”). The winners shall be notified by 11th May 2021, 1200 Hours.
3. 3 winners in total. Each winner receives a $100 dining voucher to be used at any Les Amis Group restaurants.
- 3 x $100 dollar dining voucher
1. This voucher is only valid with an authorized LES AMIS PTE LTD company and signature.
2. Any unused amount is not refundable.
3. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. This voucher is valid only for dine-in and takeaways.
5. No replacement will be made for damaged or lost vouchers.
6. This voucher is valid at all outlets under the Les Amis Group located in Singapore. Please visit https://www.lesamisgroup.com.sg/our-concepts for the full outlet listing.
7. No extensions will be allowed.
8. The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this voucher without prior notice.
1. Winners will be determined once the contest closes on 10th May 2021. Participants must meet the criteria set for the contest to qualify. All decisions made by WA are final. By joining this contest, you consent to letting Michelin, WA and their partners save your personal information for brand updates and promotional purposes.
2. Submission Content which does not meet any of the submission requirements is liable to be rejected.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. WA and Michelin assume no responsibility or liability for any loss arising out of or from: (i) technical issues, system or software failures experienced by a Participant in submitting their submissions or accessing the Website; (ii) user errors; (iii) negligent use of the Website; or (iv) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or unintelligible Submissions. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
1. Participants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”).
a. This Contest is open to all legal residents of Singapore aged eighteen (18) and above.
b. Employees (including the immediate families) of WA, Michelin and any other company professionally connected with this Contest cannot win prizes.
2. WA reserves the right to determine at their sole and absolute discretion whether a Participant has met all the Eligibility Requirements to participate in the Contest, and WA may disqualify any person who does not meet the Eligibility Requirements, has interfered with the Contest process, or engaged in a fraudulent practice. WA will select the winner (“Winner” or “Winning Group”) at WA’s sole and absolute discretion, based on an evaluation of all the consolidated entries.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Participant agrees that WA shall not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss, damage, costs and expenses of any kind suffered or incurred as a result of their participation (or inability to participate) in the Contest. The Participant agrees to be liable to and indemnify WA and their respective employees and agents, in the event any of the foregoing parties suffer or incur any loss, damage, costs, or expenses arising from or related to the Participant’s acts or omissions in relation to the Contest, including, but not limited to, their participation in the Contest, provision of the Submission Content, and/or the Participant’s breach of any of the terms and conditions set out herein.
1. Winner will be chosen based on the best answer from all entries received and verified by WA.
2. Winner will be contacted by email within 4 working days of the closing date. In the event that a Winner is not contactable, rejects or returns the Prize for any reason whatsoever within 14 days of notification, WA shall be entitled at their sole discretion to give the Prize to the next available Winner and/or surrender the Prize.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed as cash, are non-transferable and no substitution and replacement will be made if it is lost, damaged, defaced, stolen and/or expired. WA reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. A Prize may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier.
4. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Prize description, including but limited to, meals, incidentals, gratuities, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, immunisations, or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Winners.
5.Except as otherwise stated, Winners will be wholly responsible for the payment of any tax, contribution or amount of any kind due (if any) in respect of the award of a prize under the Contest.
6. WA determination of the Winners and/or decision in all matters arising out of or in connection with this Contest is final, conclusive and binding and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained. For the avoidance of doubt, the Participant will not be entitled to any damages or compensation that may arise as a result of such changes or cancellation of the contest, or any other decision made by WA & in connection with the Contest.
7. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute a Winner’s acknowledgement and agreement to release and hold WA harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of, and the use or misuse of any prize. Where the law implies warranties, which cannot be excluded, WA’s liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the prize (or paying for the costs thereof), where this is permitted by law. A Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any prize.
Licenses and Consents
1. Each Participant agrees to grant WA a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub licensable and irrevocable license, their agents, officers or any party authorised by WA to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, integrate, prepare derivative works of, perform in public, communicate to the public, broadcast, and reproduce the Submission Content in whole or in part in or on any and all mediums and platforms for the purpose of promoting the MICHELIN Guide Singapore, including but not limited to displaying the Submission Content and/or any variation thereof on the Website or any of WA websites or a third party’s and other online platforms including social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, making available to third party(ies) and/or members of the public via the Internet and/or successive technologies for downloading, printing and operating.
2. Each Winner acknowledges and agrees that WA shall be allowed to obtain images and video footage of the Winner’s utilisation of the Prize. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent by each Winner to allow the use of the Winners’ names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by WA in whole or in part in or on any and all mediums and platforms for the purposes of promoting the MICHELIN Guide Singapore, including but not limited to displaying the Submission Content and/or any variation thereof on the Website or any of WA websites or a third party’s and other online platforms including social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, making available to third party(ies) and/or members of the public via the Internet and/or successive technologies for downloading, printing and operating.
1. The Participant and each Winner hereby consents to and agrees that any and all personal data about them that WA collects, including names and/or likeness and online submissions for the Contest, may be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the Contest, and to such persons as may be involved in operating or promoting the Contest, including employees, agents and sub-contractors of WA.
2. WA may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of these terms and conditions governing the Contest, including but not limited to terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior written notice.
3. In the event the Participant breaches any of the terms and conditions governing the Contest, and/or the terms governing the use of Facebook or the Website, WA shall have the sole right and discretion to immediately disqualify any or all of the Participant’s submissions without the need to notify the Participant. WA decision on this shall be final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The Participant, each Winner and WA hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.