Four Seasons Hotel Geneva
Add to favorites
The interiors are by the Parisian designer Pierre-Yves Rochon, who’s well known for his classic style. The result is true to the character of the original Bergues, Louis Philippe furnishings and all, but it’s sharp-edged, crisp and clean, antique but never old. And the visuals are more than just window dressing — while many luxury hotels seem to prize efficiency over character, this one has it all: well-oiled Four Seasons service and unforgettable 19th-century grand-dame style.
A full-service spa and a couple of fine restaurants are par for the course, and nothing at the Bergues will disappoint in those departments. You’ll likely share your breakfast with CEOs and European royalty, but there are some oddly democratic touches as well — you can probably book a ride in a limousine, if that’s your style, but you’ll also be issued your own Travelcard, offering access to Geneva’s public transit system. It would be strange to be handed a Metrocard upon checkin in to New York’s Waldorf-Astoria, but somehow in Switzerland, it’s the most natural thing in the world.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
Need to Know
- When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CHF 55 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted