The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva
Add to favorites
It’s no less upscale than it always was — the difference is that now it’s a more contemporary sort of luxury, looking a bit like one imagines these 19th-century palaces might have looked to 19th-century eyes. Nothing avant-garde, just a touch of 21st-century simplicity; the exteriors and entry hall remain opulent and traditional as ever, but the rooms are simpler and cleaner-lined, shedding most of their antique look while retaining a similarly dignified atmosphere.
As before, no amenity is spared. Televisions are flat-screen now, and the marble bathrooms come with high-end Annick Goutal products. Most of it, though, is the timeless sort of luxury — lake and garden views, 24-hour room service, and good old-fashioned breathing room. The restaurant’s interiors are modern as well, and the cuisine, updated though it may be, is still upscale French/Mediterranean — the more things change….
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CHF 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for CHF 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted