Hotel de Hallen
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Though the look and feel of the hotel are decidedly contemporary, there’s no forgetting the building’s history. With its blocky brick-fronted façade, it’s quite imposing from outside, and the guest rooms within all center around a soaring central corridor — with a bit of mental furniture-rearranging, you can still imagine parking a train in it. Steel, glass, brick and concrete are the materials of choice, with sleek mid-century-style furnishings that complement the hard lines.
Where things get a little softer is in the guest rooms. The visual style remains spare, but eco-friendly Cocomat beds with billowing duvets, plus bathrooms stocked with Spa Collection toiletries, keep it all from feeling too spartan. Pieces from the owner’s own contemporary art collection liven things up as well, though for a more traditional Amsterdam art experience, it’s an easy walk to the museum district.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Wat u moet weten
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an available cot.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Certificeringen en duurzaamheidsprogramma's
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label