The Langham Hong Kong
The rooms and suites are similarly Deco-influenced, but their throwback aesthetics don’t stand in the way of their ultra-modern luxuries, from efficient-yet-lavish bathrooms to the latest entertainment technology. As impressive as the creature comforts may be, a hotel like the Langham depends on one thing that hasn’t changed much in 150 years: the exacting standard of service.
In the Palm Court there’s a tea service, featuring custom Langham Rose china, that feels like something straight out of Victorian London, while the flagship restaurant, the modern Cantonese T’ang Court, is the recipient of no fewer than three Michelin stars. There may be no more competitive a luxury-hotel market in the world than Hong Kong, and the Langham deserves its place in the highest league.
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs HKD 350 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- People no matter the age stay for HK$ 605 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- EarthCheck Certified, Platinum
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Sources produce from local farms
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions