The Pand Hotel
Toevoegen aan favorieten
One look and it’s obvious that a certain quiet elegance rules the day here. The existence of the Ralph Lauren–decorated junior suites reveals that a considerable amount of stylistic attention was paid to the place. It may seem a bit of a stretch to compare the Pand, with its subtly modern charms hidden beneath a veneer of classicism, to the city of Bruges itself — but we’re doing it anyway.
It’s hardly a five-star pleasure palace. There’s breakfast, of course, and a bit of room service here and there, but you’re expected to get out and see the town a bit. For those having gym withdrawls there’s a health club nearby — then again a pleasant saunter along the canals would be an altogether more Bruges thing to do.
How to get there:
The Pand Hotel is approximately a 1 1/4 hour drive from Brussels International Airport. There is a train from Bruges to the airport that runs every 30 minutes and costs approximately €20. The hotel also provides airport transfers for approximately €175 one way.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Wat u moet weten
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Certain rooms can accommodate additional guests for a supplement of € 20 per night is charged for children up to 2 years old and € 50 per night for guests 3 years old and older.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage