Add to favorites
It’s aimed at New York’s creative class, who have, almost by definition, more taste than money. As a result there’s no needless opulence, just some well-chosen materials — reclaimed walnut floors, Japanese ceramic tiles, textured concrete ceilings - and some well-curated furnishings and decorative elements by a who’s who of in-demand designers.
The lobby lounge is a welcoming multi-purpose space, with both a coffee shop and a cocktail bar, and there’s a rooftop bar as well as a stylish tapas restaurant. But as appealing as the social life is, it’s a touch more low-key than some rowdier boutique hotels — rather than nightly DJs, think book signings, cooking classes, and other cultural offerings. This is a hotel that doesn’t just look creative — it walks the walk.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Housekeeping service is currently being provided on request only.
- Eat and Drink: The PAPER coffee shop is open daily from 8 am - 6 pm. Good Behavior Rooftop Lounge is currently open Tuesday - Saturday from 6pm - 12am for beverage service. Debajo restaurant is open Tuesday-Saturday from 5-11 pm. To make reservations, please visit https://resy.com/cities/ny/debajo
- Amenity fee includes a filter coffee or tea for the morning redeemable at Paper coffee, glass of house red/white wine for the evening during our nightly wine hour from 5pm-6pm, access to Blink Fitness Gym (1) pass per day, Access to Good Behavior (barring private events), Tokyo Bikes available for hire on a first come, first serve basis (seasonal).
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices