Add to favorites
That goes for the interiors as well, furnished from top to bottom by the Belgian brand Flamant; the look is classic in spirit but with a modern simplicity and an inspiring mix of weathered materials and crisp clean lines. Even the humblest rooms are more than a little bit of luxurious, and some add terraces or balconies as they grow. They’re fine enough that it’d be an impressive hotel even without the restaurant — but of course it’s the Michelin-starred French-Basque cooking of the Alain Ducasse–trained Cédric Béchade that makes the whole thing tick.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 0 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for € 35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted