Add to favorites
Its interiors are an even more clear statement of its status; this is modern-luxe Paris at its most forward-looking, projecting a sort of utopian optimism mixed with classic Parisian elegance. The public spaces are full of major contemporary artworks, and the rooms and suites are spacious, comfortable, and full of light, thanks to their vast windows with views over the Seine and the city’s rooftops — more than half of the units have views of the Eiffel Tower, which is less common than you might imagine.
The lavish Codage spa is supplemented by an equally intense Ô Zenhit fitness center as well as an impressive indoor pool. And in this town a proper luxury hotel is expected to bring its best restaurant game; here it’s Bonnie, a restaurant, club, and bar that occupy the building’s top two floors, offering an unparalleled view of the city and its monuments from its dining room and its wraparound terrace.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Guests over the age of 13 years old should be booked as adults.
- Cribs and extra beds are available free of charge for children aged 12 and under.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions