Park Hyatt Paris - Vendôme
Add to favorites
Here, of course, the interior’s the thing; designed by the American architect Ed Tuttle, it’s cut from the same cloth as his masterful Eastern-modernist Amanresorts or his equally stylish and subtle Park Hyatt Milano. Tuttle’s signature touch makes familiar materials new again — free from futuristic resins or white leather, the Park Hyatt is a vision in beige limestone and dark mahogany, the black-and-tan palette evoking a subtle Zen atmosphere.
Bedrooms are lush, serene but not at all minimalist. Luxurious accommodations are a given in a Park Hyatt; here the value added comes from the inspired design, mixing neutral tones with rich textures, moody lighting and hybrid antique-modern furnishings, classic silhouettes rendered in crisp contemporary forms and colors. Space is plentiful, and the bathrooms are a thing of wonder, hidden behind sliding panels, complete with heated floors, deep tubs and sinks inside the stone showers for smoother shaving.
Guest facilities include a splendid lower-level hammam and spa, and meeting rooms, lounges and salons are plentiful — the Park Hyatt’s public spaces are meant to be used, and are nearly as exquisite as the guest rooms. The cuisine is haute modern French, as expected, and cocktails can be taken in the bar facing the interior courtyard, itself an unexpected outdoor interlude in the heart of Paris.
As for the location: no hotel in Paris is truly central, but from the Place Vendôme, the best the city has to offer is close at hand — there are worse fates than to be situated within walking distance of the shops along Avenue Montaigne and the Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, along with such familiar sights as the Champs-Elysées and the Place de la Concorde.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 45 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted