Add to favorites
The spaces, then, are a little bit larger, Saint-Ouen not being quite as crowded as central Paris. Mob House’s room categories are numbered by their area in square meters, which is bad news for Americans but refreshingly straightforward for everyone else — the largest one, 152T, is a palatial three-bedroom, three-bath affair, complete with a generously sized terrace (that’s the T). And even the smallest ones, in the 20s, benefit from a utilitarian open plan and thoughtful, efficient comforts.
There’s also space for a large private garden, complete with a proper (though seasonal) swimming pool — it’s an unusually verdant space given its urban setting. And inside, beneath the exposed ductwork of the ground floor’s unfinished ceiling, is the Feuille de Chou, an organic brasserie headed by the two-Michelin-starred chef Jérôme Banctel. There’s much to be gained from venturing a little farther north.
Please note: MOB House’s swimming pool is closed for the season from November 6 through March 24.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Parking is available on request.
- Pets are welcome.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste