Bayerischer Hof Munich
Add to favorites
Interiors vary from traditional to more traditional; even the modern-styled rooms by Siegward Graf Pilati are more Art Deco than avant-garde. Others range from subtly African-colonial to a classic Bavarian look by Hans Minarik and two distinct English country-house schemes, one minimal and monochromatic, the other by Laura Ashley, festooned with floral prints and chintz. There’s no shortage of space, either in the bedrooms or the marble baths, and the suites beggar belief—as well they should, in a hotel of this sort—with vaulted ceilings and sprawling sitting rooms.
The rooftop pool area has been renovated, to great effect, featuring the Blue Spa designed by French icon Andree Putman which includes a solarium, sauna, steam bath and massage treatments. Conference spaces are legion, as are nightlife options, with five bars and four restaurants, including the two-Michelin-starred Atelier.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 45 per day.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for € 55 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 105 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for € 55 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 105 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste