Add to favorites
The shoe certainly fits. The earth tones and natural wood textures of the Echo’s interiors are a world apart from the marble and gold of the typical Milanese luxury hotel. Energy efficiency is the watchword in the rooms, from the smart thermostats to low-flow bathrooms and solar-generated electricity. And when it comes to lighting, nothing’s more efficient than natural sunlight — which, lucky for everyone involved, is also the most attractive lighting scheme yet invented.
A restaurant and bar carry on in a similar style and eco-friendly theme, and they introduce another one of the Echo’s green details — they open onto the green courtyard with its vegetable garden, the sort of pastoral touch that’s by no means a given in Milan.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Small to medium size pets are welcome at an additional cost and must be arranged prior to arrival.
- Guests aged 16 and above should be booked as adults.
- Baby cots are available on request free of charge for children 2 and under. Extra beds are not available.
- Starhotels E.c.ho. requires payment to be made through a secure link which will be emailed to you shortly after booking.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- CIR 015146-ALB-00188
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Globe Certification, Gold
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions