Hotel Principe di Savoia, Dorchester Collection
Add to favorites
You will sleep well at the Principe. The four-poster beds boast some of the softest linens in Europe. Should you have trouble falling asleep without Fifi by your side, rest assured, they let you bring your pets. Hungry? The restaurant downstairs, Acanto, stays open until the wee hours of the morning. Though it’s a cab ride away from the sights and the shopping, the Principe is nonetheless considered to be one of the most central places in the city to rendezvous. Stunning locals rub shoulders with young families having supper with their priests.
And then there are the celebrities — from Sophia Loren on down through the generations. Hang out by the concierge desk, especially during fashion week, to catch the gossip, and keep an eye out for which ridiculously enormous bouquets of flowers are arriving for whom. It also makes working out here a treat, since you can check out Gwyneth Paltrow’s time on the treadmill. If you pay enough attention, you may even scoop the latest breakup or business deal. Venerable as the Principe may be, the people who come to visit are a living Page Six.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 65 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted