The Dean Dublin
Add to favorites
It’s clear from the lively décor and the youthful atmosphere in the rooms, which range from very minimal “mod pods” and crowd-friendly “punk bunks” on up to the swankier “superoom” and “hi-fi” categories, and even a pair of truly capacious suites. All of them come with turntables and a selection of classic vinyl, and while they do their best, we can’t in good conscience recommend the Dean for light sleepers or sensitive types — it’s not for nothing that you’ll be issued a pair of earplugs at check-in.
The rest of us, however, will find the Dean a perfect encapsulation of what’s fun about central Dublin. It’s not rare that there’s a live band or a DJ in-house, and the rooftop bar and restaurant provides some surprising views of the city along with the expected social life. Get in while you’re still young, or at least young at heart.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 24 hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted