Add to favorites
What does this mean? The simple fact of its eye-catching modern design means the citizenM leaves other airport hotels far behind. The additional fact that these arresting rooms also make great functional use of their somewhat limited space is a perennial citizenM selling point. And of course the informal, self-service concept of the 24-hour reception, lounge and canteen suits layover guests to a tee — air travel rarely defers to scheduled mealtimes, and late-night arrivals could generally do without the whole reception-desk song and dance.
All you’re really left wishing is that it were closer to Paris itself. There’s no popping out for a stroll to the corner bakery, that’s for sure. But if that’s your concern, then for all its charms this citizenM isn’t aimed at you. Put this one on your list for the next time you’ve got an overnight layover.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 25 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 10 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted