Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
Add to favorites
The rooms, fresh off a thorough renovation, are decked out in an eclectic style, leaning heavily on mid-century inspirations, with a rich, dark color palette that sets a suitably after-dark mood, and bathrooms that are decorated in a sort of monochrome psychedelic motif. This being San Francisco, they start out rather compact, but quickly spread out as you ascend the scale, and the suites are downright expansive.
Book a suite for a vintage record player in your room, in case you’d like to revisit the Summer of Love on your own. And the location, just west of Union Square at the foot of Nob Hill, places you right in the thick of San Francisco’s current incarnation — you can use the Rambler's New American plates or the Mantel Bar's subtle psychedelia to help ease the transition.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Hotel Zeppelin has a very strict cancellation policy and will not make any exceptions for late cancellations, no-shows, or amendments to prepaid rates. Please note that a change in length or dates of stay may result in a change in nightly rates.
- Pets are welcome! There is a one-time $75 deep cleaning fee per reservation. There is no weight limit. Please advise the hotel that you are bringing a pet prior to arrival.
- Guests age 18 and up must be booked as adults. The minimum age to check-in is 21 years old.
- Hotel Zeppelin has a mandatory Guest Amenities Fee that includes In-room Nespresso coffee, In-room 13oz bottled water, Fitness center access, Martone Bicycles – based on availability, EcoReco Electric Scooters – based on availability, Morning coffee served in the lobby and a welcome beverage on arrival.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries