Add to favorites
The décor bypasses the obvious San Francisco signifiers — the strained hipness of the tech industry, or nostalgia for the city’s rock-and-roll heritage — in favor of a grown-up elegance that takes its inspiration from the original building’s Spanish influences. While the rooms aren’t enormous, they’re sizable enough, and they’ve got space for a work table by the window and, in the suites, a proper living room..
Thanks to the recent vintage of the renovation, all the subtle little hospitality details are perfectly up to date, from the lighting and electronics to the bathroom fixtures and the in-room amenities. And while San Francisco’s city center isn’t exactly short on restaurants — you’re just a couple of blocks from Market Street and Union Square — you’ll be grateful for Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen, the hotel’s all-day restaurant and bar.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Dogs and cats are welcome! There is a $75 fee per pet. Please note that pets cannot be left unattended at the hotel. A signed pet agreement will be required upon check-in.
- Guests age 18 and up must be booked as adults.
- Please note that all rates are for 2 persons max. There is an additional charge of $20 plus tax per person per night for any additional guests.
- The Urban Fee includes Welcome gift at check-in, Hotel Spero Water Bottle, Water station in lobby, Choice of personalized room scent, 24 hr fitness center, Coffee and tea from 6-10am, $5 coupon at Jasper's Kitchen, Unlimited Co-Working space use, Secure package and luggage storage, Daily Newspaper.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key Global Eco-Rating, 3 Green Keys
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff