Hôtel National des Arts et Métiers
Add to favorites
Especially memorable are the accommodations, with their textured concrete walls, dusky colors, and plentiful artworks. Even the most basic rooms come with terrazzo bathrooms and Nespresso machines, while others add balconies, and the penthouse goes all the way with a kitchenette, dining room, and a private terrace. And among the hotel’s comforts are a small spa and a thoughtfully designed fitness program.
The location, in Montorgueil, is an interesting one, a relatively quiet place on the edge of the Marais that’s nevertheless close to some of the city’s most desirable destinations. And the Hôtel National des Arts et Métiers is, of course, a destination in its own right — Ristorante National is a stylish trattoria-style Italian restaurant, Herbarium is a chic cocktail bar, and a second bar, on the rooftop, cements the hotel’s status as a local gathering place.
Please note: the hotel’s rooftop is closed for the winter.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- EV Charging Station
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
- One older child or adult is charged EUR 75 per night in an extra bed.
- On your arrival date the hotel will make a pre-authorization of 100€ per night as a guarantee. If your rate is not prepaid, then your total room charge will be included in the guarantee as well. Upon check-out the pre-authorization will be used for payment and any remaining balance will be released immediately.
- The restaurant Le Ristorante will close on December 24th at 5pm and it will close at 4:00 am on New Years Eve.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices