Ignacia Guest House
Add to favorites
It’s named after the housekeeper who maintained it for just over 70 years, and the hotel’s garden — one of its most inspiring spaces — still contains a couple of orange trees she planted decades ago. The rooms, meanwhile, are each simply named for their dominant color, and are both exceedingly stylish and provided with thoughtful comforts like Nespresso machines, Bose Bluetooth sound systems, and bottles of Casa del Agua water. And while a five-room guest house could get away with little more than a delicious breakfast — Ignacia has that as well, by the way — here you’ll find a daily cocktail hour featuring small bites, as well as Casa Jacaranda, a pocket-sized cooking school.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- Ignacia Guest House only welcomes children 12 years and older.
- Due to the design of our suites we do not offer/allow extra beds, cots or rollaway beds.
- Please note the hotel's front desk hours are from 8:30am to 9pm.
- Breakfast hours are from 7am - 11am during the weekdays and from 8am-11am on weekends.
- Our guests can enjoy the cocktail hour at their Suites or at our garden every afternoon from 5pm -7pm.
- The property does not have facilities for disabled people. The building consists in 2 floors, each one accessible only through stairs. There are no elevators.
- The property does not have parking, but there are parking options nearby.
- *Due our cancellation policies, we charge the first night of lodging in advance 14 days prior the check in date. The rest of the lodging and incidentials are billed at the check out.
- *Please note that a 5% service charge will also be applied to your total bill on check out. If you would like to leave anything extra, please de so at Front Desk. This is split among the whole team (those you see, and those you don't)*
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage