Chamberlain West Hollywood
Add to favorites
From the outside, this ’70s apartment building doesn’t attract much attention — though someday this architectural style will be back in fashion, at which time West Hollywood will be its Mecca. Inside, though, it’s a different story; rooftop swimming pools, for example, are always in style, especially with panoramic views of LA and the Hollywood Hills, and the lobby sets the tone.
The bedrooms are impressive as well — the interiors are striking, modern-luxe, perhaps more masculine in its blues and greys than some other SoCal boutiques. Each room, improbably enough, comes with a gas fireplace for when the temperature dips below 70, as well as more traditional amenities like flat-screen televisions and DVD players. These rooms are for nesting, little homes away from home — some suites even come with kitchenettes.
Then again the bistro and bar are probably all you’ll need, and when you’re ready to stretch your legs the Chamberlain is close by to the Sunset Strip as well as the many bars and restaurants of West Hollywood. This one will probably never become the kind of destination hotel that’s the center of its own nightlife universe, but for the Chamberlain’s guests, that’s as it should be — West Hollywood has enough going on as it is, and a stylish place to lay one’s head is a welcome addition indeed.
How to get there:
The Chamberlain is a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport; the trip can take over 45 minutes in traffic. Valet parking is available for a fee.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wood burning fireplace
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Two dogs maximum of 50 pounds is allowed per room for free.
- Parking charges on property is $65 (inclusive tax) per day per vehicle (valet only).
- Guests age 18 and up must be booked as adults.
- The hotel restaurant and bar are open from 7AM-9PM.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: valet parking is provided for one car, per room, per stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff