JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square
Of course any place worth its salt is more than just its address. Part of Marriott’s luxury boutique line, the hotel combines a sleek modern design with the full suite of business and leisure amenities. That’s a fancy way of saying that it’s home to several good restaurants and bars, a well-equipped spa and fitness center, and some 10,000 square feet of meeting space and business facilities.
For business travelers, it’s easy to get some work done in the guest rooms as well. Each comes with a decent-sized work desk, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet, and plenty of peace and quiet — the latter somehow enhanced by impressive views of the sprawling city below. (It’s something about the contrast between the city’s enormousness and the silence of it from behind glass.) Add to the mix some spa-like marble bathrooms, high-end king-size beds and all the proper technology, and it feels like the complete package for business and leisure travelers alike.
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- People 12 years old and over stay for KRW 60,500 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- LEED, Gold