Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski
There’s probably something to be made of the fact that the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski’s name is German for Four Seasons. In fact there’s a resemblance, if a superficial one, between this central Munich luxury hotel and the Canadian-owned pan-global luxury chain of similar name. But just as its name remains resolutely German, the hotel, with its equally illustrious German management, is a distinctly local affair.
The location is central, right on the Maximilianstrasse, at the heart of the city’s high-end retail haven, and steps from the opera house. The sandy-colored neoclassical façade is pure Bavarian, and the interiors, freshly renovated, maintain the same sort of warm-toned elegance. They’re not aggressively stylish, but they are smartly turned out, and lack for essentially nothing in the way of luxury.
It’s probably the glass-enclosed rooftop pool, though, that most forcefully drives home the point that what sets Munich apart from its northern neighbors is a certain dedication to quality of life. This is the centerpiece of a lavish spa complex, complete with a well-equipped fitness center — add a fine-dining restaurant and it’s not hard to see why this is the first choice for so many of Munich’s high-end travelers.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 40 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for € 50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 17 years old stay for € 100 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for € 50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- EarthCheck Certified, Gold