Park Hotel Tokyo
Add to favorites
The result is a sun-drenched ten-story atrium, extending 120 feet straight up to the skyscraper's glass ceiling — far more refreshing than the enclosed lobby floor of some Tokyo tower hotels. The rooms are decorated in a soothing contemporary style, with dark wood and earthy fabrics set against white walls, and bright sunlight or warm electric light from stylish Italian fixtures, depending on the weary traveler's internal clock. Technology is everywhere, as one would expect in a building called the Media Tower; rooms feature broadband internet and satellite TV, among other modern conveniences.
The Shiodome district is one of Tokyo's most futuristic areas, a visual feast, and the Ginza shopping district is close at hand. The financial center is nearby, and if you happen to be in the television business, this is your neighborhood. And the Shiodome subway station is directly connected to the tower through a ground-floor entrance, for easy access to the rest of Tokyo, in case Shiodome hasn't yet overloaded your senses.
How to get there:
The Park Hotel Tokyo stands at the 25th floor of the 'Shiodome Media Tower' and is directly connected to the Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo (exits 7,8) and Yurikamome subway lines.
7-minute walk from Shimbashi Station (JR lines) and subway (Ginza line and Toei Asakusa line).
8 minutes by car from Tokyo Station.
From Narita International Airport take the Narita Express train, which reaches Tokyo Station in approximately 90 minutes.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Baby cots and rollaway beds are available on request and at additional charge.
- All guest rooms at the park Hotel Tokyo are non-smoking.
- There is a designated Smoking Room on the 25th floor for guests who wish to smoke.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices