Hotel Eden, Dorchester Collection
Designers Bruno Moinard and Claire Bétaille were also at the wheel for the renovation of the Plaza Athénée, in Paris, and while it’s undeniable that they’ve modernized the Eden, the redesign has done nothing to tarnish its luxe sheen. The public spaces are as opulent as ever, though subtly updated, while the rooms and suites opt for a look that’s a touch more contemporary but still far from minimalist, and always unmistakably high-end.
The location, not far from the top of the Spanish Steps, makes for some impressive views, perhaps none more so than the ones on offer in the restaurant, the Michelin-starred La Terrazza, where chef Fabio Ciervo serves Roman cuisine that’s highly elevated, in both senses of the word. In its new incarnation the Hotel Eden has rejoined the ranks of Rome’s top luxury hotels, and like its namesake, it’s a place you’ll wish you never had to leave.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.