Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa
Add to favorites
Sounds like just the thing. Of course, this being Yorkshire, the Feversham Arms offers an exceedingly unpretentious point of view. There’s no cheeky, jokey artwork, any forced wordplay — just a luxurious modern interpretation of a classic country inn. The interiors are crisp and pleasing but not off-puttingly high-design, and though the general atmosphere is one of high comfort, with all the boxes checked from Bang & Olufsen to L’Occitane, it never feels needlessly opulent or showy.
Slightly unexpected at this latitude is an outdoor pool — heated, of course. The restaurant makes the best of the local producers, and while the experience is already quite relaxing enough, the spa is there to cap it all off. And if you’re in a mood to wander, from here it’s child’s play to get out and see the Yorkshire’s famous moors.
How to get there:
Feversham Arms is less than an hour from Durham Tees Valley airport (MME) and about an hour from Leeds/Bradford (LBA).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 15 years old stay for £35 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 15 years old stay for £35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted