The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna
Add to favorites
It’s made from four 19th-century palaces stitched together, spanning over two hundred rooms and suites, and while it’s situated right on the busy Ringstrasse, the atmosphere inside is calm as can be. (The atmosphere outside is another story — Atmosphere is the name of the rooftop bar, and given the views, “inspiring” might be a better adjective.) The accommodations are perhaps a touch more contemporary in style than the historic architecture might suggest, and the in-room comforts are naturally first-rate, from modern electronic gadgetry to timeless pleasures like heated bathroom floors and double-glazed soundproof windows.
The spa, by Guerlain, might be even more impeccably composed than the hotel’s rooms, and the 18-meter pool, complete with underwater music, is the longest in Vienna. Add DSTRIKT, a farm-to-table steakhouse, as well as a cocktail bar, a lobby lounge and the aforementioned Atmosphere rooftop, and you’ll see that the Ritz-Carlton is more than adequately holding up its end of Vienna’s social life.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 100 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted