Add to favorites
The guest rooms successfully inhabit that pleasant space where professionalism and laid-back luxury intersect. The décor is refined without feeling fusty, the dark wooden floors and desks complementing the softer, more contemporary chairs and sofas. Fun kids’ bedrooms add splashes of color and beanbag chairs, while toys for grown-ups include iPod docks and espresso machines. Bathrooms are darkly mosaicked, and spacious glass-doored showers feature rainfall showerheads.
That view of Helsinki is best enjoyed from Horisont, the hotel restaurant and bar on the 30th floor. Here, you’ll find a variety of locally sourced meat and seafood prepared under the direction of head chef Andrew Stansbie. Lighter fare at a lower altitude can be found in the Café Swiss or No3 Deli.
Not content with being the city’s tallest building, the Swissotel Tallinn also houses its biggest ballroom, in addition to seven state-of-the-art meeting rooms. The entirety of the 11th floor is dedicated to the spa, a fully equipped fitness center and wellness retreat that feels remarkably resort-like, for what’s essentially a city-center business hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- During the check-in EUR 75 for any incidentals is requested.
- Advantage rooms do not include spa access.
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- Rooms cannot accommodate extra beds.
- The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label