Dome Hotel & Spa
Add to favorites
The 15 rooms and suites are thus a heady mix of contemporary cool and classic upper-crust gentility. In the larger suites, the integration of elements becomes less harmonious but far more interesting, with classical ceilings and ancient frescos presiding over minimalist furniture that seems culled from a variety of mid-century living rooms. And the service is reassuringly old-world, offering assistance with securing everything from theater tickets to a flight on a private plane.
While providing such compelling avenues of escape (and don’t discount the lure of the Old City just outside the door) Dome Hotel has plenty of leverage to entice guests to stay put. The sensibly named LeDome Restaurant offers French-accented fine dining and a first-class wine list. Guests who prefer to sip cocktails outdoors should take advantage of the roof terrace, with its view of the nearby Dome Cathedral, a landmark that’s also visible from the spa’s Finnish sauna.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children from 2 years old to 6 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Children from 7 years old to 11 years old stay for € 35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 70 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted