Add to favorites
Rooms start out typical-for-Paris small, but in countless other ways Hotel Marignan shows exceptional generosity. Where the Ex Voto bath products would be enough for other luxury hotels, here they add full shaving and manicure kits to the mix. And in-room espresso machines put the usual coffee pots to shame.
You’ll need coffee, for there’s plenty to explore. Start the trek at Ma Dame, where traditional French cooking and market-fresh produce combine to superlative effect. Some years ago one Christian Dior opened up shop around the way at 30 Avenue Montaigne, and in the years since nearly every major European fashion house as followed suit. The Grand Palais is steps away, as are a number of top galleries, and if that’s not enticement enough, follow your nose to Ladurée, whose macarons are the pinnacle of the form.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed only for an extra charge.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- One child 2 years old or younger may stay free of charge in all rooms but the Première room.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste