Hotel Metropole Monte Carlo
Add to favorites
This belle-époque Italianate mansion is an alternative to the bigger palace hotels down on the waterfront, and while it’s not exactly understated or cozy, it’s got an air of discreet privacy about it. The rooms are stunningly opulent and decidedly old-fashioned — Mr. Garcia doesn’t go in for anything minimalist, preferring rich fabrics, ornate antiques and classic marble baths.
The location means the Métropole is just slightly off the beaten path, as does its status as an independent, outside the SBM conglomerate that controls the Monte-Carlo casino and many of the hotels. An excellent Riviera-style French restaurant is a must, as there’s so much competition around town; the Metropole’s is Les Ambassadeurs by Christophe Cussac. Likewise any luxury hotel worth its salt needs a spa of the ESPA’s caliber — here all varieties of relaxation are possible, from purifying rituals to simple poolside cocktails. And the pool, by the way, is a stunner, surrounded by landscaped gardens and home to a fine alfresco Mediterranean restaurant called Odyssey. Unique in the principality, it’s enclosed in fall and winter to allow for year-round swimming — or year-round loafing by its side, for that matter.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 42 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 16 years old stay for € 173 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 years old to 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 16 years old stay for € 120 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label