Rosewood Villa Magna
Add to favorites
This discreet dedication to silent efficiency is evident upon entering the lobby, which is dotted with plush sofas and features a champagne bar with garden-facing picture windows. The 150 guest rooms maintain an air of classic elegance: mahogany woods are offset by creams, wireless internet and flatscreen TVs are standard, and the array of high-end toiletries includes an exclusive scent by Asprey of London. Meanwhile the top-floor Real Suite is a study in penthouse decadence: an open-air terrace, a grand piano, and a private kitchen with butler service.
Although the Villa Magna is located in Salamanca, the Madrid district known for its tony boutiques and trendy restaurants, guests in search of fine Spanish cuisine need not leave the hotel. Those who do venture out will find themselves in walking distance of Madrid’s Big Three art museums, the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 17 years old stay for € 70 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted