The Twenty Two
Add to favorites
That’s not to say it’s entirely turned its back on the opulence that makes Mayfair Mayfair. This gorgeous Edwardian building remains in fine form, and its interiors are notably Parisian in their inspiration, with ultra-saturated colors and an 18th-century ornateness to the décor. The Twenty Two’s ownership, management, and staff are all veterans of many of London’s finest establishments, both old-world and new; the service here is highly professional but never overbearing or intimidating, friendly and direct but never over-familiar.
The rooms, of course are stylish and extremely comfortable, with four-poster and canopy beds dressed in Egyptian cotton linens, and bathrooms in Cabochon marble. And a hotel (and club) like this lives and dies by its restaurant and bar — this one, a British-Mediterranean restaurant by Alan Christie, is a hit, with just the right blend of elegance and playfulness in its décor and a clientele that’s right on target: Mayfair, but a little younger and more skewed towards creative lines of work.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Dogs are welcome for an additional fee. Please confirm availability at the time of booking.
- There is a 5% discretionary service charge at this property which will be billed upon check-in / out.
- Parking is available nearby at The Q Park - Marble Arch (12 min walk) for an additional charge.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife