Add to favorites
Here’s what it’s not: the Copernicus is not the typical luxury hotel. With just twenty-nine rooms it’s more personal than that. The beds are heavy and serious, with not just headboards but footboards as well, and the furnishings and décor maintain a sober Renaissance atmosphere. Contemporary comforts are present as well: the marble-tiled bathrooms are swanky and modern, many with tubs, some with whirlpool baths.
It’s in the suites that the Copernicus crosses over into luxury territory: the junior suites have views up the hill towards Wawel Castle, and the luxury suites are essentially Renaissance apartments. There’s a modern-Polish restaurant, and a rooftop bar with a view, and the cellar vaults are home to a small spa and wellness center — definitely above and beyond for a hotel of just 29 rooms.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs PLN 130 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 14 years old stay for 150 zł per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted