Cordis, Hong Kong
Add to favorites
With 664 rooms, it would be a stretch to call Cordis intimate; there’s more to life than hip little boutiques, though, and hospitality on this scale is something altogether different. Rooms are big and smartly appointed, complete with LCD televisions and wireless internet. Bathrooms are marble but modern, all with baths and showers, and every room looks out through full-length windows over views of the city or the harbor.
Business travelers, of course, make up a substantial fraction of Cordis’s clientele, and they’re taken care of in high style — meeting rooms come in all shapes and sizes, and a handful of restaurants ensure that midnight-oil-burning executives need never set foot outside the building. But like most new city luxury hotels, Cordis is equally well suited to leisure travel: the Chuan Spa is of resort quality, and the hotel’s location atop thirteen floors of a shopping center means some of the city’s best shopping is just an elevator ride away.
How to get there: Shuttle bus service from Hong Kong International Airport is available at a cost of HKD 140 per person, one way.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Children aged 12 years or below will stay free when they use existing bedding. Persons aged 13 or above will be charged as Extra Adults.
- For all Club Rooms and Suites ONLY children aged 12 years or below will stay free when they use existing bedding.
- For guests who have booked Club rooms and suites, two children aged 12 or below may enjoy complimentary Club privileges with the accompaniment of one adult.
- Breakfast is not included and is available at an additional cost: Adult (Aged 13 or above): HKD $258 +10% service charge. Child (Aged 4 to 12): HKD $129 +10% service charge.
- If booking a Club room your privileges include daily breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Shuttle Bus service (from Hong Kong International Airport) is available at the cost of HKD140 per person per trip (one way).
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- EarthCheck Certified, Platinum
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions