La Maison du Passage
Add to favorites
Its most unique feature might be its rooftop terrace, with a commanding view of the countryside — this part of the house was once a watchtower. And its rooms, all different, are lovingly hand-crafted, each one with an evocative name: Head in the Stars, the Guards’ Secrets, Butterfly Dreams, the Warrior’s Rest, a Lost Paradise. In each one, old stone walls mix freely with modern furniture and eclectic decoration.
As a bed and breakfast, it’s not meant to provide resort-style services; there is, however, a small spa, with a rooftop jacuzzi and an infrared sauna, and massages are available as well. A generous breakfast is provided, and then it’s out into the sunny countryside for the day; lunch can be arranged, as well as dinner on the terrace, when the season permits.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Wine Cellar
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- EV Charging Station
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Children are not allowed.
- This property doesn't offer extra beds.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices