Grand Resort Bad Ragaz
Add to favorites
The original structure dates back to 1868, and much of its antique grandeur remains; additions have been made over the years, however, and today its multiple buildings contain a multiplicity of room styles, from delicately classical to coolly contemporary and even some eye-catchingly modern designs. Disparate as they may be in their aesthetics, they’re uniformly built for indulgent comfort, as befits a hotel that’s made for restoration.
Grand Resort Bad Ragaz’s wellness program goes well beyond the baths, incorporating every element of modern spa culture, from beauty treatments to medical consultations. And the resort’s dozen restaurants and bars combine for an astonishing six Michelin stars among them: two for IGNIV by Andreas Caminada, one for Sven Wassmer’s Verve, and three (plus one Green Michelin Star) for Mr. Wassmer’s other entry, a modern Swiss alpine restaurant called Memories.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- EV Charging Station
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- There are no extra beds available at this property.
- All cribs are subject to availability.
- There's no age requirement for check-in
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Please note that children 12 years or younger are not allowed in the Bel-Air blau restaurant.
- Please note that there are certain restrictions for children in the 36.5° Wellbeing & Thermal Spa and the Tamina Therme.
- There is a renovation of guest rooms, planned from January 13th to early May, 2023. The hotel will make every effort to minimize inconveniences and/or noise emissions during this time.
Credit cards accepted