Feedback
=
MICHELIN Guide Republic of Ireland

Kai

  • 22 Sea Road, Galway, E45, Ireland
  • 22 - 45 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Reservations are not available for this restaurant on our site
Find similar restaurants
=
MICHELIN Guide Republic of Ireland

Kai

  • 22 Sea Road, Galway, E45, Ireland
  • 22 - 45 EUR • Modern Cuisine
MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View

A café by day and a laid-back restaurant in the evening; it’s run with a real passion and has a gloriously cluttered interior and a bohemian feel. Morning coffee and cakes morph into fresh, simple lunches and tasty dinners. Concise menus list vibrant dishes and produce is organic, free range and traceable.

Show More Show Less
  • = Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking
  • MICHELIN Green Star: Gastronomy and sustainability
  • ò Simple restaurant
The chef's commitment
We use local, organic produce and our menus are short and adaptable. 75% of our waste is recycled, with the remaining 25% used to produce energy. We also work closely with Food Cloud - a zero waste community.
Speciality
  • Crab with apple and celeriac
  • Pheasant schnitzel with Warsaw pickle
  • Fig leaf ice cream with Nice biscuits

Facilities & Services

  • V American Express credit card
  • Booking essential
  • Credit card / Debit card accepted
  • } Mastercard credit card
  • E Non-smoking restaurant
  • r Outside dining available
  • { Private dining room
  • X Visa credit card

Information

+353 91 526 003
Opening hours
Closed: dinner : Sunday-Monday

Share Your MICHELIN Guide Experience

Nearby Restaurants

Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to get news and updates about the MICHELIN Guide

Subscribe

Follow the MICHELIN Guide on social media for updates and behind-the-scenes information