el PRADO Hotel
Add to favorites
Given that it’s more or less the only hotel of its kind in town, it attracts a rather eclectic clientele, including tech-industry executives with a taste for a bit of grandeur and guests of Stanford University. And it’s quite capable of catering to all their needs, with capacious business facilities and a walkable location that’s convenient to the local shops and restaurants. It may not be a window into the future, exactly, but it makes a compelling case for the present.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 28 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted