Add to favorites
Its 49 rooms and suites are a vibrant mix of expertly curated modern and antique elements, all decorated in incredibly vibrant shades of blue and green. They’re a touch on the compact side, at least until you get to the suites, but they’re plenty spacious by Parisian standards, and they’re full of thoughtful comforts, including marble-topped desks and stylish tiled bathrooms.
The neighborhood, just off the rue Montorgueil, is an up-and-coming one, bordering on the Marais, and with its hip restaurants and shops it’s a lively setting for a hotel like the Bachaumont. And the hotel repays the neighborhood, with interest — the restaurant serves Parisian classics, meant for sharing, placing the convivial atmosphere front and center, while the Night Flight bar is a local fixture as well, thanks to the creative cocktails of mixologist Mael Bonnet.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Cribs are available for infants under 2 years old free of charge.
- Extra bed is available on request starting from executive room. The additional fee is 75€ per night.
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
- Breakfast Hours are 7:30 - 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday) and 8:00 - 10:30 (Saturday & Sunday)
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- No single-use plastic straws
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife