Add to favorites
The entry, on West 48th Street, feels understated, and the entry whisks guests quickly backstage into an environment that’s filled with references to the theater, both abstract and literal — the Blue Room in particular is practically a Broadway museum. The rooms and suites are meant to evoke backstage dressing rooms, and the details are carefully curated and subtly luxurious.
The hotel’s second-floor lounge serves as its breakfast venue, and in the evening it transforms into the hotel’s Cocktail Room. Rosevale Kitchen & Cocktail Room is a versatile dining and drinking space, while Starchild, the rooftop lounge, takes full advantage of the hotel’s West Side location. And, needless to say, there’s plenty more to do in the immediate area — from the 41 theatres in the surrounding district to the near infinity of restaurants and bars within walking distance of the hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Continental breakfast is served from 7a - 10a .
- Mid-Day options are served from 10a - 4p.
- Dinner service is from 5pm - 10pm.
- Cosy Queen rooms range from 130 - 170 sq ft.
- Some rooms do NOT have closets, just hooks to hang items.
- There are no complimentary water bottles in the rooms - the hotel has "Hydration Stations" on each floor.
- Eligible Tablet Plus reservations: Food and beverage credit applicable towards breakfast and drinks at the hotel bar. Credit will be applied at check-out.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Travelife, Certified
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions