Life House, Little Havana
Add to favorites
Here they’ve given an existing hotel a contemporary-classic makeover, resulting in rooms that look a bit more like Hemingway’s Miami — dark wood and colonial atmosphere — than they do the fashion hotels of South Beach. Rooms come in king and queen sizes, as well as suites, including one with four capsule-style bunks, ideal for a traveling band or a group that doesn’t need much privacy.
As for public spaces, the garden courtyard is a splendid place for a drink, to say nothing of the rooftop bar and restaurant. And while staying in feels cozy enough, you’re encouraged to get out and experience Little Havana, the heart of Cuban culture in the United States; Life House’s staff are on hand with recommendations. The Life House ethos is one of travel as a transformative experience, which is a philosophy we’re more than a little bit partial to ourselves.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Age 3 and up are considered adults.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices