Add to favorites
The double-height lobby is as grand as can be, and the rooms are an exceedingly palatable blend of classic luxury, Thai tradition, and modernist simplicity. Chromecast televisions and Byredo bath products are standard, and the elevated views of the city are memorable, to say the least.
Facilities include a well-equipped fitness center and the lavish Spa InterContinental, as well as a palm-fringed, lagoon-like rooftop pool, complete with cocktail service. And while there’s a whole city outside, there’s half a city’s worth of restaurants under the InterContinental’s roof — from dim sum and Canonese fare at Summer Palace to Californian cuisine at the straightforwardly named SoCal and the venerable Fireplace Grill and Bar, a classic European steakhouse that’s been a Ratchaprasong institution since the Sixties.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for THB 0 per person per night when using an available cot.
- People 12 years old and over stay for THB 2,702 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted